- Published on Tuesday, 01 October 2013 14:41
Puerto Ricans living outside of the island should be allowed to vote on the future status.
- Published on Tuesday, 13 August 2013 17:18
Politicians have been saying some crazy stuff on immigration reform. But when it comes to epic “bat-s@#$ crazy,” two Republican Congressman have risen above the rest. In the battle for dumbest anti-immigrant politician we’re putting the comments by Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX) and Representative Steve King (R-IA) to the test to see who is the biggest idiot. This will be hard.
- Published on Monday, 05 August 2013 15:32
Should Puerto Ricans like my dad and me be allowed to vote, while living in the U.S., on the status of Puerto Rico?
- Published on Monday, 05 August 2013 12:47
In this week’s edition of “Latinos complaining about irrelevant things that are not that important in the real world;” we bring you the scandal brewing behind a shirt for sale at Urban Outfitters.
- Published on Tuesday, 30 July 2013 16:25
Good sc fi films go deep and there’s a whole lot of politics in the new film Elysium, even if the director doesn’t admit it.
- Published on Thursday, 30 May 2013 11:09
The problem with paying homage to López Rivera today is he remains an “unrepentant terrorist,” and I don’t use those terms lightly.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 May 2013 22:30
Miller Coors puts the Puerto Rican Flag on a can of beer and Ricans go crazy.